Our Cancellation Policy
This policy is in place to encourage common courtesy. We are here for you when you need us.
We do everything we can to provide the best possible service to all our clients. We would love to heal the world, but unfortunately we only have 24 hours in a day, like everyone else. Given this fact, we request our clients to provide a 12-hour cancellation notice.
Early Cancellation: cancellations outside of 12 hours of the appointment time will have no fee, and we look forward to your reschedule with us.
Late Cancellation: cancellations made within 12 hours of the appointment time. Late cancellation fees are:
- within 3 hours of the appointment time, fee of $50.00 to be paid.
- between 3 and 12 hours of the appointment time, fee of $25.00 to be paid.
No Call / No Show: for this unfortunate event, we require a 100% appointment fee to be paid. If a current Series is available, one session will be deducted.
- Cancellation fees must be collected before any further appointments are attended.
- If an active Series is available, the fee may be deducted from it.
- Gift certificates can be voided by failing to make your appointment, or canceling without sufficient notice.
Of course, we understand that life is complicated. In the event of reasonable unexpected life events, or illness, we may waive this policy. This is at the discretion of the scheduled therapist. Please call, because we do want to continue to work with you.